I have not gone, I am still present
 || Maharaj Shri Swami Samarth, Jai Jai Swami Samarth ||

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

How to reach Akkalkot

This is 45 kms away from Solapur towards east. You can reach there by state transport buses. Shri Swami Samarth Maharaj of Akkalkot a Satpurush who was a devotee of Shri Dattatraya stayed in Akkalkot. This is a Taluka place. Thousands of pilgrims visits this holy place and take advantage of free food at Annachatra at this temple. This temple has become more and more popular and attracts more and more devotees.

Labels:


Comments:
i dont know , how to reach solapur juction to akkalkot.please mail me simply , that i will come to akkalkot
 
please tell me all u person who read my writing
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]